My name is Nico Farias.
I'm an Audio Engineer & Music Producer based in Los Angeles, CA. I graduated from Berklee College of Music with a degree in Music Production & Engineering and Contemporary Writing & Production and have worked at some of the most prestigious studios and production companies in the world such as Abbey Road, Lurssen Mastering, Igloo Music, Audio Network, Brantones Records and Stagg Street Studios, to name a few.
My career highlights include:
- Producer/Composer charting No.1 on iTunes charts Guatemala with original song, Un Grito a La Luna
- Arranger on the Latin-GRAMMY® Awarded Album, Marc Anthony For Babies
- Producer/Composer original song Que Los Mares No Se Enteren, awarded at the Latin Billboard®
- Recording the multi-national classical crossover group Il Divo
- Recording the multi-GRAMMY® Awarded singer-songwriter Noel Schajris
- Recording indie-pop band lovelytheband